I have been coaching professionally for over 17 years following a diverse ‘corporate’ career encompassing Sales, Technical Support, Customer Service, Operations and Human Resources Management in successively more responsible and challenging roles.
Following 11 years with IBM (including six successful years in sales management), I added over a decade of experience in the services environment. I am a former board-level director with more than 30 years of experience in a wide range of business sectors and executive positions, including sales management with IBM UK Ltd.
I specialise in:
- Leadership and Executive development – within an existing role or transitioning to more senior positions
- Career transition
- Personal and team effectiveness
- Coach supervision and coach mentoring.
2001 – Present. Founder and Managing Director of Hilary Oliver Coaching2000 – 2001 NCR; Head of HR, Worldwide Customer Services,
1997- 2000 Various SME’s; Operations Director
1991 – 1997 Safetynet Plc; Operations Director
1980 – 1991 IBM UK; Various positions incl. Sales and Sales Management
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Master Certified Coach with International Coaching Federation (ICF) 2020
- Certificate in Coach Supervision (2009)
- Certified in assessment tools, including DISC, SDI ®, PCI-Verax, Baron-EQI, Criterion Management Assessment.
- Facilitator of The Science and Art of Organisational Coaching with Tracy Sinclair.com
- Licensed Facilitator of Navigational Conversations with Leadscape Learning
- Facilitator/Coach Trainer of the Corporate Coach U Core Essentials Fast Track Programme at Reykjavik University
- A graduate of Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Coach Training Program 2005
- Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Training and Development (University of Surrey – Roehampton) 2002
- British Psychological Society Level A and B Competence in Occupational Testing 2008
If you would like to discuss your executive and leadership coach requirements, or you are a coach looking for support and development, then do contact me.